*2019 (Gen-2) improvements: (1) Lighter weight, (2) new RFID-blocking fabric effective for High-Frequency 13.56 KHz RFID system* (More images to come)
The TRAVERSE (Gen-2) ID / Passport Holder features our proprietary RFID-blocking material that shields* your digital identity from high-tech pickpockets collecting sensitive data stored in your passports, security cards, and credit cards containing RFID chips**.
Main compartment has three layers of pockets sized a badge/pass in the clear ID window, a passport, and a stack of credit cards. TRAVERSE is made of military-grade 1000-D Cordura with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating, lined with 210-D lightweight Ripstop Nylon. Front flap has a loop field for morale patches.
● Front Layer #1: 5" (W) x 5" (H) slot with clear ID window (not RFID-blocking)
● Front Layer #2: 5" (W) x 5.5" (H) RFID-Blocking RFID-Blocking slot for passport
● Front Layer #3: 5" (W) x 2.5" (H) RFID-Blocking high-viz slot for credit cards
● Back Layer #4: 5" (W) x 6" (H) RFID-Blocking slot
● Back Layer #5: 5" (W) x 2.75" (H) slot (not RFID-blocking)
With its generous paracord neck lanyard and Hypalon side tabs (for a chest/waist shock cord stabilizer), the TRAVERSE is ideal for travel document and ID management.
*Protects cards sandwiched between the RFID-blocking fabric.
**RFID chips can be found in new US passports, credit cards with "contactless payment" symbol, and most security key cards.