1,000 Lumen Tactical Long Gun Light
The ProTac Rail Mount HL-X is a 1,000 lumen weapon-mounted light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on multiple battery sources.
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows selection of three different operating programs:
1) high/strobe 2) high only 3) low/high
- LED illumination output:
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 332m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (SL-B26 battery pack); 27,600 candela
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (SL-B26 battery pack); 1,600 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Dual fuel - uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included); also accepts one Streamlight SL-B26™ protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack
- Easy to use pressure switch comes with a button for on/off and a pressure switch for momentary activation.
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Anti-roll head
- Includes two CR123A lithium batteries, remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
High Lumens1,000Run Time on High1.25 hoursRun Time on Low23.00 hoursBeam Distance332 metersMax Candela27,600Battery TypeStreamlight SL-B26 Protected Li-Ion USB Rechargeable Battery Pack, CR123A LithiumBattery Quantity2Length5.43 inches (13.79 centimeters)Weight6.40 ounces (181.44 grams) - 6.90 ounces (195.61 grams)ColorsBlack