MAGPUL CTR CARBINE (COMMERCIAL) STOCK BLACK
The MAGPUL CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Commercial-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement butt stock for AR15/M16 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55″ rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Made in U.S.A.
· Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
· Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
· Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
· Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
· Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
· Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
· Replaceable 0.55″ Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
· Compatible with MAGPUL ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
· Sling Mounts
o Rear – Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
o Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
o Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs