ULTRA-COMPACT EDC FLASHLIGHT
The redesigned Fenix LD12 2017 is now compatible with 14500 rechargeable Li-ion batteries. It’s fitted with a CREE XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED for better color rendering, and delivers maximum 320 lumens. With four brightness levels plus strobe mode, and convenient dual switch, the LD12 is definitely the must-have flashlight for everyday carry.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery with button top or one AA battery
- 102.5mm Length x 21.5mm Head diameter x 20.5mm Body diameter
- 56 grams (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Overheat protection, to protect from high surface temperature
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on activation
- Side switch for output selections
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating