The Fenix PD36 TAC flashlight is our tactical version of the best selling PD36R, featuring a rotary toggle tail switch design also used on our TK11 Tac. Powered by our ARB-L21 5000U battery (included) the PD36 TAC emits a max 3000-lumen output and has an impressive beam distance of up to 274 meters. The PD36 TAC features a dual-function tactical toggle switch which enhances the lights tactical capabilities. The Tactical Mode strengthens the PD36 TAC with a faster operation and simplified selection of high and instant strobe. Switch to the Duty Mode by rotating the toggle switch, the PD36 TAC delivers 6 output modes including a strobe. Made for professional use, security and law enforcement.
- Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 3000 lumens maximum output.
- 274 meters maximum beam distance.
- Tactical Mode
- High: 2000 Lumens, 3.1 hours, 225m
- Strobe: 2000 Lumens
- Duty Mode
- Turbo: 3000 Lumens, 1.5 hours, 274m
- High: 1000 Lumens, 3.2 hours, 160m
- Med: 350 Lumens, 10.1 hours, 92m
- Low: 150 Lumens, 18.7 hours, 59m
- Eco: 30 Lumens, 43.2 hours, 25m
- ARB-L21 5000U 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery included
- Tactical and Duty modes for flexibly needed choice and operation.
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation.
- Single-handed toggle switch for mode selection.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Specialized Remote Pressure Switch Integration / Compatible with AER-05
INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB Type-C charging cable
- Spare O-ring
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Length: 140mm
- Head: 26.5mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- 92g (excluding battery)