Your tactical toolbox just stepped into the future.
Inspired by the U.S. DoD’s desire to integrate digital night vision into surveillance and support low-light operations, OPSIN is changing the night vision game. It brings next-level innovation to the traditional night vision market with our proprietary XQE-1350 Black Silicon CMOS sensor. OPSIN’s technology provides unmatched color low-light capability plus immersive digital display, recording, and navigation features that make operations more precise, efficient, and informative. Heightened visual detail and data collection inform tactical decisions and refine intelligence – advanced capabilities you won’t find with traditional night vision. Plus, with a jurisdiction and classification of EAR99, OPSIN is available globally with minimal export restrictions.
What’s in the Box?
- <1 millilux moonless starlight night vision
- Extra-large 1920x1080 HD micro-OLED display with a custom eyepiece for 25mm eye relief
- 44 degree field of view for maximum situational awareness
- Photo, video, and audio recording
- Manual focus of objective lens and diopter
- Onboard digital magnetic compass and GPS to document and geo-tag location
- Up to 256GB on-board storage
- Battery provides up to eight hours of operation with a full charge
- Flexible helmet mounting options with a standard dovetail interface
- Adjustable and reversible swing arm with quick-release button
- Exceeds MIL-STD-810G drop test
- IP67 rated: water-resistant at 1m/30min submersion, vibration/shock, salt/sand