Dual density shoulder straps, double layered bottom, internal hook/loop mounting platform, and a fully functional hook/loop web platform compatible with MOLLE/PALS set this tactical pack apart from others in strength, reliability, and comfort for the wearer. With ample space for all of your gear, and featuring First Tactical’s new Hook & Hang Thru™ System, the Specialist 3-Day is the ideal backpack for longer missions.
- Main compartment 13” L x 22” H x 8.5” D / 33cm H x 55.9cm W x 21.6cm D
- Top Front Catch Pocket 10.25” L x 4.75” H x 1.25” D / 26.0cm L x 12.1cm H x 3.2cm D
- Admin Pocket 12” L x 17” H x 2” D / 30.5cm L x 43.2cm H x 5.1cm D
- Side Pockets (x2) 6.5” L x 17” H x 2.5” D / 16.5cm L x 43.2cm H x 5.6cm D
- Approx. Capacity 3425 cubic inches / 56 liters
- Weight 4.45 lbs / 2.0 kg
- Pockets: 7 external, 3 internal
- 1000D water resistant nylon
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® hardware
REPOSITIONABLE/REPLACEABLE COMPRESSION STRAPS
The 3-Day Backpack features repositionable or removable compression straps allowing its wearer optimal personalization of their pack.
FIRST TACTICAL’S HOOK AND HANG THRU™ SYSTEM
All of First Tactical's Backpacks feature our ingenious Hook and Hang Thru™ System, allowing users to slide our Rifle Sleeves along the back of the pack for hand-free and secure weapons transportation.
GREATER MAIN COMPARTMENT ORGANIZATION
The large main compartment opens to a single mesh pocket and 2 interior drop pockets with hook/loop cinch. On the back, a hook/loop organization platform allows for ultimate customization on your longer journeys.