TOLCAT 2.0 VPacker Gear Bag
The TOLCAT 2.0 in Multicam is on Final Production and will not be available in this colorway until further generations are complete.
TOLCAT 2.0 improvements: (1) ambidextrous design with removable/reversible shoulder strap for user-friendly right- or left-carry, (2) out-of-sign CCW compartment with enlarged opening (can store an iPad Mini), (3) built-in holders on both sides for small water bottles, (4) built-in medical organization.
The upgraded VANQUEST® VPacker™ 2.0 series is your next generation gear bag: Ambidextrous construction for comfortable right or left-carry, CCW and hydration-compatible, plus improved design for faster access to your gear and medical organization.
Compact, yet well-organized: One 8" (H) x 7.25" (W) x 4" (D) main compartment with a weather-resistant ripstop storm cover that can cinch-close. Two 6.5" (H) x 4" (W) x 1.75" (D) double-zippered side pockets can double as water bottle holders with elastic retention. A front pocket with elastic ladder organization for medical supplies, a lockable CCW compartment with enlarged opening (can store an iPad Mini), plus plenty of high-viz ripstop organization. The hidden CCW compartment keeps your CCW out-of-sight, and can be kept open for lightning-fast access. Total 24 slots and pockets to maximize your carry capability!
For optimal ergonomics, the TOLCAT™ VPacker naturally contour around your body. A removable waist strap further stabilizes the TOLCAT with added stability, and helps support the weight on your shoulder. Its 2" shoulder strap can be removed, and reversed for comfortable right or left-side carry. It features a Duraflex double-lock security buckle, an accessory D-ring, and a 1/2"-thick shoulder pad for maximum comfort.
● NEW: Built-in elastic cord medical organization & Maximizer elastic webbing inside front compartment. Added hook & loop closure in front exterior pocket
● NEW: Out of sight rear CCW compartment with loop attachment and enlarged opening (Also fits the latest iPad Mini)
● NEW: Loop-Faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory & morale patch attachment
● NEW: Two gusseted slip pockets for quick access to multi-tool, flashlight, etc.
● Net Weight: 1.70 pounds (1000-D Cordura®)
● Net Weight: 1.55 pounds (500-D MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
● Total Capacity: 6.5 Liters
● Main Compartment (Interior): 8" (H) x 7.25" (W) x 4" (D)
● Front Compartment (Interior): 7.25" (H) x 6.5" (W) x 1.5" (D)
● Side Pockets (Interior): 6.5" (H) x 4" (W) x 1.75" (D)
● Rear CCW Compartment (Minimum): 8.5” (H) x 12" top - 6" bottom (W). 7.5" Zipper opening. (Fits the latest iPad Mini)
● Lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon storm cover in main compartment
● Neoprene handle for comfortable hand carry
● Total 24 organizing compartments and slots
● MOLLE/PALS webbings for accessory attachment
● 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont® (500-D on MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
● Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam® & MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
● Lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon
● Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
● MOLLE-compatible attachment system with PALS webbing
● Lightweight MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
● Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
● Circular zipper loops made of paracord
● High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
● Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
FAQ: I am right-handed, but I want to wear the VPacker on my left side occassionally, what should I do?
Answer: The new Vanquest VPackers™ are designed to solve your right or left-side carry dilemma. The new Vpackers are ambidextrous with removable/reversible shoulder straps. If you want to carry on your left side, simply remove and reverse the shoulder strap. Make sure the 2" side-release buckle is accessible at your front when you wear it. You can also choose which side(s) to carry your water bottle(s).