The WT50R is a multipurpose handheld searchlight which delivers a max output of 3700 lumens and runtime of 116 hours, featuring spot- and floodlights. The handle switch controls the four output levels of the headlight, with a max output of 3200 lumens. The tail switch controls the 3 output levels of the taillight, with a max output of 500 lumens.
The separately controlled head- and taillights, provide freely combined output. Included 7.2V/5200mAh large capacity battery pack, battery level indication displays real-time battery status,USB Type-C fast charging and USB discharging.
In addition, the included shoulder strap and tripod socket leave your hands free; WT50R is a great helper for fulfilling your repair work, inspection.
- 2 Cree LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours; a max output of 3,700 lumens.
- Headlight and tail light are controlled separately.
- 7.2V/5200mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack included.
- Fast USB Type-C charging with discharging function available.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Intelligent memory circuit and battery level indication.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- 26.17oz / 742 g (including battery).
- 7.91'' x 4.28'' x 2.56'' / 200.8 x 65 x 108.7 mm.