- Anti-glare cut-off facula line makes urban commuting safer for oncoming persons.
- CREE XP-G3 neutral white LED - max 600 lumens, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 2600mAh Li-ion battery
- Micro USB rechargeable
- 113mm Length x 32mm Width x 31mm Height
- 155 grams (including mount and battery)
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- One switch control
- Quick-release bike mount, easily operated
- Can be used as a flashlight
- All-metal heat dissipating fins - reliable
BC25R is a lightweight, fashionable urban commuting bicycle light. The innovative cut-off facula line guarantees safer cycling by not dazzling oncoming passengers or vehicles. A neutral white Cree XP-G3 LED with a max output of 600 lumens meets the needs of urban commuting. One-switch control, micro USB recharging, battery level indication, quick-release light mount, metal heat dissipating structure and IP66 rated protection make the BC25R a must-have for your commuting by bicycle.
Size 113 x 32 x 31 mm
Weight 155 g（No batteries）
Battery 1 x 2600 mAh lithium battery
Max output 600 lumens