FATPack (First Aid Trauma Pack) is a series of medical packs that offer volume-maximizing storage, and instant accessibility.
A collaboration design with Urban Medical Gear LLC, the FATPack-Pro is the perfect bag for a Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) kit or trauma-based medical kit. The FATPack-Pro is capable of supporting a variety of load-out options that go well beyond just trauma kit variations with it's intuitive and practical layout.
One flat zippered pocket a Loop ID panel 4.5" (W) x 3" (H) and two bandage shear sheaths with a large RED pull handle make the front of the bag. Side MOLLE and elastic webbing offer storage for extra tourniquets or pouches.
Dual layers of Elastic loop over high-viz ripstop pockets in the main compartment provide quick access storage for multiple trauma supplies. Items such as tourniquets, wound packing gauze, pressure bandages, chest seals, and airway management tools will fit securely and prominently - saving you precious time when seconds count. Three vinyl mesh zippered pouches with content label windows offer additional storage of injury specific gear or PPE items. Both the three zippered pocket and lower elastic loop panels are removable.
FATPack-Pro is a compact 15” (H) x 10” (W) x 5.5” (D), single layer convertible sling pack that bridges the gap between sling and backpack by converting from a sling into a two-shoulder bag with two included removable quick adjustment straps.
Rear MOLLE/PALS allow direct attachment to the back of plate carriers, chest rigs etc . Sturdy top grab handles help to quickly unzip dual #10 YKK zippers.
500-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) for protection from the elements. The FATPack-Pro offers a compact and minimalist setup that is weather-protected and ready for the toughest environments. The application flexible interior allows for a variety of uses beyond just MCI kits. Use of the interior and exterior compartments can be tailored to a wide range of skill sets and staging needs based on mission and role.
Specs & Features
- Net weight: 2.3 lbs (w/2 straps) | 1043 grams
- Total Capacity: 12 Liters
- Overall Exterior (Fully Extended): 15” (H) x 10” (W) x 5.5” (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 14.5" (H) x 9.75" (W) x 3.5" (D)
- Main Compartment zippered pocket (Interior): 13.5" (H) x 8.5" (W) x 1.75" (D)
- Removable Panel A (Overall): 13” (H) x 6” (W) | Elastic loops: (Two) 7.5” (W) and (Four) 4.25” (W)
- Removable Panel B (Overall): 13.5” (H) x 9.5” (W) | Zippered pockets: (Three) 8.5” (W) x 3.75” (H) x 2.25” (D)
- Dual reinforced top grab handles
- Front Trauma shear holsters (Two)
- Loop ID/ Moral panel: 3” (H) x 4.5” (W)
- Zippered top pocket: 4.5” (H) x 7.75” (W)
- Clamshell opening
- Removable shoulder straps with Large rear MOLLE panel
- Loop lined interior for customizable organization
- Materials: 500-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric treated with Durable Water Repellant
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Spartan zipper pulls
- Vinyl Mesh laminate easy to clean
- High tensile strength nylon webbing and binding tape
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread